Testing for potability and Safety, Physico-chemical parameter, purity and impurities, Presence of chemicals, heavy metals, toxins and microbial contamination as per WHO/IS/EPA Standards.
- PH value
- Alkalinity as CaCO3, mg/L
- Chloride as Cl, mg/L
- Total Dissolve Solids, mg/L
- Total Hardness as CaCO3, mg/L
- Calcium Hardness as Ca, mg/L
- Magnesium Hardness as Mg, mg/L
- Nitrate as NO3, mg/L
- Fluoride as F, mg/L
What is Drinking Water
Drinking water is water intended for human consumption for drinking and cooking purposes from any source. It includes water (treated or untreated) supplied by any means for human consumption.